There is a feeling that I just felt. Pounds have been lifted. Pain still creeps the soles of both my feet.
For the first time in a long time, I am not the only one I know who feels this. I am not the only one on God’s blue planet that is not understood. I am not the only one who feels this. I saw the process that I go through while someone else was going through it. I do it too. It will be my secret.
I am going to quit my second job and focus on what I like. I listen to these go-getters and passionate people on NPR’s How I Built This podcast. What good is this life if I just hate my job? I don’t know where I can go but down with this idea. I am still young, I guess. I need to figure out what makes me happiest and just do that. Money is awesome, but unhappiness is not. What kind of person can I be if I just ignore my potential?
- I could use a couple of classes and just start writing
- App Developer
- Need to get started asap with writing code
- Video Editor
- Gotta get started but need a more powerful laptop
- Make-up Artist
- Perhaps make this a part-time venture to pay for the other stuff
I think that’s it. Here is a list of things that I can just do one the side since I am still interested but cannot fully commit for whatever reason.
- Antarctica expert
- Amateur comic strip artist
- Amateur rap artist/songwriter
- Amateur game designer (if the app thing pans out)
- Amateur filmmaker
- Amateur screenwriter
- Amateur bread maker